Sunday, September 28, 2008

It is a Hopeless Case

I intended to rock this ICLW. I figured my body would be down - but my mind would be active. Unfortunately - that mind/body connection thing kind of tripped me up and I fell woefully short of any sort of Iron Commentator status about 12 blogs in. There is next month. I am slowly finding my feet again.

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have stopped by this last week. I have appreciated your comments and visits! I hope to follow in your footsteps next month and do ever so much better.

5 comments:

Violet said...

well i just had to play catch up as I've had a long couple weeks and haven't made it to your blog.
Your post about Hannah made my heart ache, I just can't imagine. I hope you are healing well and feeling better soon.

Cara said...

Julia - follow the pace of YOUR OWN footsteps and DO NOT worry about us crazy folk who place checkmarks next to blogs commented and cross them for a returned comment!!!

He -he...please just take care of your mind body connection. It is the most precious thing you have!

HUGS

loribeth said...

You've got a MOST legitimate excuse!! ; ) (I am totally behind on blog reading & commenting too -- 100+ posts in my reader, just from this weekend, eek.) Take it easy & take care of yourself!

Mrs. Spit said...

we love you. Irregardless of what you accomplish or not.

Cole Hanson said...

Take care of yourself.
ICLWeek September 21st - 28th