Those I have chosen to pass this award along to are:
- CLC from Please Give Me Back My Heart who is navigating life after the recent stillbirth of her beautiful daughter Hannah
- Working Girl from Barren By the Bay - newly pregnant after an early loss and IVF; I love the Albert Camus quote she has on her sidebar
- Mrs. Newt from Dear Gherkin - who knows recurrent loss all too well and totally slays me with her irreverent sense of humor
- Searching from Searching for Hope - her tales as a NICU nurse completely captivate me and I am awestruck by her strength enduring all she goes through with her health
- Schatzi from From the Peanut Gallery - starting out with 5 (Five!) babies, sadly losing 2 and now halfway there with 3. Given how much bedrest she is facing she definitely deserves lots and lots of flowers . . .
The rules are as follows:
1. On your blog, copy and paste the award, these rules, a link back to the person who selected you, and a link to this post. You will find the story behind the Pink Rose Award and other graphics to choose from there.
2. Select as many award recipients as you would like, link to their blogs (if they have one), and explain why you have chosen them.
3. Let them know that you have selected them for an award by commenting on one of their posts.
4. If you are selected, pass it on by giving the Pink Rose Award to others.
5. If you find that someone you want to nominate has already been selected by someone else, you can still honor them by posting a comment on their award post stating your reasons for wishing to grant them the award.
6. You do not have to wait until someone nominates you to nominate someone else