Monday, December 8, 2008

Show & Tell With Mel - Dec. 7th

Okay, so I've missed the last couple S&T's; today I am trying out a new toy (for details on what happened to the "old toy" see here - warning, this takes you to my other more kid-centric blog, but involves a somewhat entertaining video) and I did get my Christmas tree up this weekend. This week's Show & Tell is - yep, you guessed, pictures of my Christmas tree!

Ta-da!









There are seven pairs of angel wing ornaments on the tree for my angel babies. The snowflake tile ornaments are also symbolic - as you know, no two snowflakes are alike. I'll leave it to you to determine the symbolism there. ;0)

For more of this week's Show & Tell - go here - it'll be fun, I promise!

14 comments:

Malky B. said...

I love the snow flake panel. My thought is that they show the individuality of each of your children. Happy holidays.

Kristin said...

What a beautiful tree. I Love the snowflake ornie and I love that you have something for each of the babies you lost on the tree. I have a few ornies for the ones I lost but not one for each.

CLC said...

Gorgeous! I love how all of your angel babies are represented!

Jamie said...

What a beautiful and so very thoughtful tree.

Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

The ornaments are a beautiful way to celebrate your lost angels. Hope you had a nice visit in Colorado.

MrsSpock said...

Lovely tree! We are so lame, we have no decorations yet...

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Thank goodness there are people like you in the world to compensate for people like me.

Great symbolism.

Meg said...

Ha! I'm sorry but I was laughing at the demise of your camera. The Oh Crap had me in tears!

Azorean Beef Stew? I just got back from the Azores. How do you make the beer stew?

The Steadfast Warrior said...

What a lovely tree and thoughtful ornaments.

Sam said...

am late for Show and Tell this week!! There have been a few Christmas trees on S and T this week! I haven't put mine up yet, but might do that this weekend.

Just Me. said...

Awww lovely & sweet tree..you did such a great job!!!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

I love the snowflake ornament. Is it heavy? Is it a metal plate?

momofonefornow said...

The tree is beautiful. I love the snowflake ornaments. They do look heavy. Are they heavy?

Sorry about your camera. Hope you are enjoying the new one.

JuliaS said...

Mel and Momofonefornow - the snowflake ornaments are a type of metal, but are very light - aluminum perhaps?