Sunday, June 7, 2009

Show & Tell - June 7th

This is what Sinus Surgery gets you:



(The peppermints are to help with the nasty taste of all those sprays running down the back of your throat - yuck!)

I found this to be quite useful in soothing some of the residual aches following sinus surgery:

This is my Super Hero mask. Wish I looked as cool as Batman in it!

This is what Vicodin induced creativity gets you:


I found the irony of making a rabbit pendant while in a drug induced haze for my daughter rather funny. (Anyone into Jefferson Starship??) Probably funnier than I would have without the Vicodin.


For those of you who are into gratuitous flower shots:





For more Show and Tell, just follow your way down the Rabbit Hole.

12 comments:

Lavender Luz said...

Oh, dear. Sounded dreadful until you got to the part about the Vicoden.

Lovely necklace -- too funny about the rabbit!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

That mask rocks so hard--I would wear it out to the food store. Vicodin or not. I hope you feel better soon.

Delenn said...

Hope you are feeling better! I love those masks--and yes, I do feel like a superhero in them! Love those peppermints!

Malky B. said...

Feel better soon!

Kristin said...

The necklace is adorable and the flowers are gorgeous. I hope you are feeling better soon. All I get from vicodin is pain relief. NO loopiness for me.

The Steadfast Warrior said...

Hope you are feeling beetre really soon. I do love the necklace.

Can't say anything about Vicodin, but morphin is certainly interesting. On the lowest dose my dh made a rather bad joke and I started laughing. And couldn't stop. It was pretty entertaining. And he was looking at me like I had lost my mind.

ak_sapphire said...

i have a similar super hero mask, while i'm wearing it i have the power to ward off migraines. vicoden sounds like a trusty sidekick!

areyoukiddingme said...

Love the mask! Also, love the lilies.

Hope your sinuses are much improved - or at least you get a refill on your vicodin!

JamieD said...

Stick with the Vicoden. Lortab made my mother buy an accordian. True story!

Parenthood For Me said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Cara said...

Wow - feels like yesterday we were praying for you with a different kind of surgery!

Mask + Drugs + Jewlery Making = Uber Coolness!!

Cassandra said...

Hope you have a quick recovery and that the surgery does wonders!