Thursday, June 11, 2009

Even Superheroes Feel Silly Sometimes . . .

Despite my insistance that it is a superhero mask - wearing this eye mask actually just leaves me feeling a bit on the dorky side. It really does help with the achy sinuses though and the fact that I am prone to a bit of swelling still.

The cherry to this sundae was the infection I started coming down with by Monday evening and now I am taking antibiotics for that.

Really anxious for things to recover more so I can see if this sinus surgery is going to make the difference I hope it will or not. For now though, I am taking as many afternoon naps as I can . . .

3 comments:

Kristin said...

It sounds miserable...but, I bet if you got a cape and tights to go with the mask, it could do its job and you would feel more like a superhero.

Feel better soon.

Lori Lavender Luz said...

I hope the super mask brings super healing.

I am abiding with you this week as you remember your daughter.

Amelie said...

Over from LFCA to remember your daughter.

Concerning the sinuses, I hope you get better soon, Superhero. This must be a though week, all in all.